Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 3 - Fail = BLAH

Today I fell off the wagon.  ON. DAY. 3!!!  All well, I won't let it get me down.  I was only 63 calories over my daily goal, so it wasn't too bad.  I'm paying for it now though.  My stomach feels like it has lead brick sitting in it. 

Today's slip started at lunch when I went to Taco Bell. It was dinner at Jimmy John's that put me over.  I made smart choices though, knowing that I was going to blog about it and register it on MFP.  No chips, no drinks, no cookies.  Just the basics.  I have to say, with eating fast food for 2 of my meals, I thought I was going to be WAY over my calorie limit. 

Tomorrow is a new day.  I'll be up at 5:30 ready to exercise. 

Today's goals achieved:
Water
Logged my food
Blogged

1 comment:

  1. You didn't buy the cookies!?! That is criminal. Sometimes I eat less dinner just so I have the calories to eat some ice cream. LOL I think I may be doing it wrong..

    ReplyDelete