The goal of week one of the challenge is to increase our water intake. 64oz per day. On our dedicated Facebook page, all I've read about is all the potty time we're now having!
Today I have done quite well. I drank the water, I kept my food diary current in My Fitness Pal, and I lots of veggies.
New product alert: Lean Cuisine Salad Additions are yummy! I tried the asian inspired one. All you do is pop the protein bag into the microwave for 2 min. Once cooked, toss it onto a bed of lettuce, pour on the dressing and crunchies....YUM. The protein bag not only had chicken, but also diced peppers, edemame beans and pineapple. The dressing was an asian ginger dressing. For 260 calories, it was filling and a definite go-to lunch.
Tomorrow I am going to get up at 5:30 and work out. I'm hoping that it'll give me energy throughout the day.
I can't believe you got up at 5:30 to do that work out! go you!
ReplyDelete