Sunday, September 1, 2013

Biggest Loser challenge.

After years of gaining weight, it's time to stop.  Stop settling for being this size.  Stop settling that my weight is fine.  Just stop.

My MOMs Club started another Biggest Loser challenge and I always join and start off great, but then I fizzle out.  This time will be different.  I'm not going to settle.

Small goals:
1.  Exercise in the morning 3X/week
            Studies have shown that working out in the morning is best.  Although it's not my favorite I will do this.
2.  Water water water
3.  More veggies
4.  Blog daily - and keep up on My Fitness Pal which is part of the Biggest Loser challenge. 

That's it.  That's all I'm going to do for now.  No overwhelming goals.  Just get it done.  It'll be hard.  It'll be challenging, but I can do it.

I've done it before.


No comments:

Post a Comment