Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 4 - forgot to blog

WHOOPS!  I forgot to blog last night. 

Yesterday was a good day.  I got up at 5:30am and exercised.  I tried a new workout called Sexy Sweat or Sweat Sexy.  It was neither sexy or sweaty.  I was disappointed, but in the mornings I don't have time to search for something else.  However, it must have worked something because my buns are a little sore today.  Tomorrow - Jillian Michaels...such a bitch! 

I did a no-no today - stepped on my scale.  BLAH!!!  I was up 2 pounds!!  WTF!!  I won't let it discourage me.  

I stayed within my calorie limit.  I drank my water and I exercised. 

1 comment:

  1. I know it's been an extremely crazy yo-you weekend with the excitement of picking Mozzie, and then the long night sadness of having to turn him back to the shelter for treatment. Hopefully the little fuzzy dude heals up fast and comes home to you. In the mean time, BLOG lady - it's been a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete